There’s a world where serenity is in love with a deep blue ocean and vibrant-looking sky. There’s a place where the music seems as peaceful as floating clouds. Let’s visit that world together and let the sea bless you with a world full of riches! This tale is about the Emperor of the Sea slot game from Microgaming, allowing you to truly immerse into the essence of Chinese culture with fearsome dragons and beautiful koi fishes.
Depicting a serene Asian theme of the ocean, the Emperor of the Sea will nourish your gambling voyage with a 5×4 grid reel set comprising an opportunity to go with anyone from 38, 68, or 88 paylines. The game allows you to continue slot machine love, playing through a 96% RTP ratio and medium volatility level so that your winning fortune gets the highest possible rewards, keeping the probability of winning and losing at a 50 – 50 proportion.
Are you interested to know about special features? There are stacked wild, growing wilds, cascading reels, free spins, and more to help you earn a maximum win of 412,500.00.
Graphics and Symbols
Just opening the gaming screen will initiate good times for you. Be it the splendorous union of the ocean and sky in the background, be it the floating of white cottony clouds, the game starts with a strong note of optimism, claiming your 100% attention towards it. And, the relaxing traditional Chinese background score adds some more feathers of excellence to it.
- Wild – The Emperor of the Sea logo represents a wild symbol. This wild is stacked in both free spins and base level game and can bring you joyful wins, replacing other gaming symbols but scatters. On coming in sight five times in a spin, wild symbols can bring you 26.25 coins.
- Scatter – The traditional golden-colored Chinese hat is gaming scatter competent to endow players with 440.00 coins when 5 of them arrive at the screen at once. When it comes to the scatter win, it will multiply by the amount you have wagered on the bet. Scatter wins are subjects to be added by payline wins. And, paying from any position is the extraordinary power of scatters.
- Other Symbols – Very apposite to the theme, other symbols like dragon, pot with coins, feng shui turtle, koi fishes representing yin yang, ship, A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 may come in any outcome for five times to offer 25.00, 17.50, 16.25, 11.25, 10.00, 7.50, 6.25, 5.50, 5.00, 4.5, and 4.50 coins, respectively.
Every time 3 or more scatter symbols appear on spin outcomes, the game will bring 8 free spins for you.
Rolling Reels and Growling Wilds
When it is active, Rolling Reels and Growling Wilds feature offer successive wins. Every spin you receive, the wild stacks increase by 1 to make it grow up to 15.
How to Play Emperor of the Sea Slot?
- Know the Game – Wagering on the game without being informed about the gaming rules and worth of special symbols would never be a wise decision. Therefore, open up the paytable using a demo version and check the paylines and symbol values.
- Identify the Volatility – Playing a few rounds with a free demo version slot is yet another excellent way to identify the frequency the game brings for winning combinations.
- Wager according to your Bankroll – Emperor of the Sea slot can be played with 38, 68, and 88 active paylines. The amount you would put on stake also depends on how many winning lines you will be playing with. Like, wagering with 0.38 means playing with 38 active paylines, while betting maximum (220.00) will activate all 88 of them. If you are playing with a limited bankroll, you can choose to play with 38 or 68 active paylines. However, reaching the top jackpot is only possible when all 88 paylines are active.
- Winning and Losing Limit is Must – To avoid wagering more than you can afford, select two specific limits before making the first real-money spin. One should be for how much loss you can afford, and another should be the winnings you want from a session. Continue your session but quit playing when those limits are touched.
Emperor of the Sea Slot Information
Paylines: 38, 68, 88
Wild Symbol: Emperor of the Sea
Scatter Symbol: Golden colored Traditional Chinese Hat
Min / Max Bet: 0.38 / 220.00
Bonus Round: Rolling Reels and Growling Wilds
Free Spins: Yes
Jackpot Feature: No
- Do I need to register on a casino platform to play the demo version of it?
Not really, there’s no need to register in a casino for playing the demo version. But to wager real money, you need to create an account in an online casino.
- Is the Emperor of the Sea slot available on mobile phones?
Yes, the slot is very playable through smartphones powered by popular mobile operating systems like Android and iOS.
- What is the house edge of this title?
The slot comprises a good-looking house edge of 4% to 3%. Meaning, the platform provider is eligible to have only 3 to 4 percent of the total wagered amount.
- Does this slot title offer any jackpot feature?
No, sticking to straightforward gameplay, the Emperor of the Sea avoids incorporating any jackpot feature in it.
Emperor of the Sea is a slot game from Microgaming’s pocket, and whenever the name of this top-notch iGaming developer comes in regard, players expect nothing but excellence. Hence, in this title as well, nothing differs. Emperor of the Sea will wrap your gaming sessions with enough free spins, and the Rolling Reels and Growling Wilds feature is quite lucrative as well. The vividly detailed graphics have minutely captured the resonance of the Asian theme, featuring paper theatre-like visuals and symbols like dragon, koi fishes, and feng shui turtle. Moreover, it’s nothing but an all-inclusive slot machine package to anyone with the taste buds for excellence.
More slot reviews: